How to Make Your Own Stickers with Snapchat
Snapchat is quickly becoming one of the more popular social media applications out there. It’s very fun once you get the hang of it. Do you want to know how to make your own stickers with Snapchat?
Now maybe it’s been around for a bit, but recently I’ve discovered how to make my own stickers with Snapchat.
Who doesn’t love stickers? Anyway, being as my daughter and I recently figured out the sticker making thing, we’ve been having a ton of fun with it.
Now, I’m going to let you in on our discovery. Let’s look at how you can make your own stickers with Snapchat too.
Take a Snap
When you’d like to make a Snapchat sticker, it’s super easy. Take a snap of either yourself or something in your general vicinity. When you’ve found the person, object or whatever you want to make a sticker of continue reading about how to make your own Snapchat sticker.
Make Your Own Snapchat Stickers
You’ve got your subject matter selected. Now let’s make a sticker of it.
- Tap the scissor icon at the top of your Snapchat screen.
- Next, trace with your finger around what you want to use as your sticker. Like your face with this cute puppy lens.
- Finally, place your sticker in your Snap that you just took, if you want.
The stickers you make also get saved to your Snapchat sticker collection. To use a previously made sticker do the following.
- Just tap on the sticker icon at the top of your Snapchat screen. It’s the one that looks like a small peeling piece of paper.
- Then, choose your stickers and add them to any snaps you want.
This collection contains all the stickers you’ve made as well as the ones you’ve used in previous snaps.
That’s a wrap! You’ve now got the skills needed to create and make your own stickers with the Snapchat Application.
All you do is take a snap of what you desire to make into a sticker. Then, cut it out with the handy scissor feature. Finally, apply your Snapchat sticker to your current snap creation or any future snaps as you wish.